Zucchini pizza is the best way to eliminate those pizza cravings. They are easy to make and tiny enough to pop in your mouth.
- Cooking spray
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil. Spray skillet with cooking spray. On medium heat cook zucchini on each side for one to two minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the zucchini on baking sheets and top with marinara sauce and cheese.
- Place in oven for one to two minutes or for the cheese to melt. Then put Italian seasoning over each mini bite if desired.