Chicken salad can be a great lunch option when made correctly. Many restaurants make it with a lot of mayo which is not the best option. This version of the delicious lunch treat is made with Greek yogurt, so you don’t have to feel guilty.
Ingredients: Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. of shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2/3 cup halved grapes
- 1/4 sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Best served in lettuce wraps, but also can put it on whole wheat bread.