The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on bahalf of Soldier of Steel™
It’s no secret that being physically fit is an essential trait for every Soldier. Like the other amazing branches of the US Military, National Guard Soldiers are trained to be ready for anything. Just as Clark Kent transforms into the MAN OF STEEL™ now playing in theaters) when needed, National Guard Citizen-Soldiers transform when their communities call.
Mark Twight, the Hollywood fitness trainer who whipped the cast and Soldiers of MAN OF STEEL™ into shape with a unique workout plan, helping them to transform for their respective roles.
If, after sitting your smooshy butt down in a movie theater for hours to watch this flick inspires you to begin your transformation and train like a Soldier of Steel™, go to SOLDIEROFSTEEL.com where you can:
- Download a one-month training routine developed by celebrity trainer Mark Twight
- Learn how Mark transformed Henry Cavill into the MAN OF STEEL™
- Watch fitness training webisodes
- Receive training tutorials on 23 different exercises
- Try one of Mark’s workouts here!
Got a fitness question for Mark Twight? On Thursday, June 20, Mark Twight will answerfan questions on the @NationalGuard Twitter handle. Follow the conversation from 3PM EST – 4PM EST at #TwightTakeover.