The protein and healthy fats in this Green Power Salad will satisfy your hunger while satisfying your need for fiber, lycopene and more!
- 1 cup of dry quinoa
- 2 avocados
- 3 ounces of baby spinach
- 8 ounces of cherry tomatoes
- 3 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- To cook the quinoa, follow the directions on the package it comes in.
- Whisk all of the ingredients of the dressing together.
- Dice the avocados, halve the cherry tomatoes, and slice the green onions. Place in a bowl.
- When you have finished cooking the quinoa, toss the baby spinach in a bowl with the hot quinoa so the spinach lightly wilts.
- Mix the quinoa and spinach with the avocados, tomatoes, and onions. Add the dressing and toss lightly.