Jennifer Lopez is looking hotter than ever before. This 41-year-old has always had a great figure, but how does she look even better after twins? She is working closely with the trainer Tracy Anderson, which has also worked with Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow, after giving birth.
Lopez exercises every day for at least one hour. She does 30 minutes of cardio and another 30 minutes of muscular structure. With Lopez’s career she has a busy schedule, but she never goes two days without working out She mixes up her work outs by doing 90 minutes of Pilates or dance cardio.
If you’d like to train like Jenny from the Block …
- Target your glute muscles by adding side or front walking lunges, kettle bell swings, stair runs, squats, running, ballet, hurdles, scissor kicks or elliptical machines. These exercises will help you get that butt looking just as fabulous as Lopez.
- Earn fierce abs by doing abdominal holds, side crunches, opposite arm and leg raises or the climb-up crunches.
- Tone up your thighs by doing squats with a ball, lunges with dumbbells or leg lifts. You can also take Pilates classes or do yoga.
Lopez does not stick to a strict diet plan, but she does regulate what she eats and how much she eats. You should eat in moderation too!
Eat like Lopez:
- Breakfast: Lopez adds lots of fiber to her daily breakfast. Great examples you can eat are high-fiber cereal, whole grain pancakes, oatmeal, veggie omelet or just plain veggies!
- Lunch: In order to keep her energy levels up and going, Lopez includes lots of protein in this meal.
- Snacks: We’re human and it’s a natural habit that we adapt to routines. Keep light fresh snacks to eat on the go, like fruits, raw vegetables or prepacked all-natural treats like KIND bars.
- Dinner: Lopez is Hispanic and she enjoys sticking to her roots. She eats rice and beans, but in order to keep it healthy, she add salads and veggies.