- 1 1/2 Cups of Almond Milk
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 2 Teaspoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 Ounces of Dark Chocolate
- Mix the almond milk, bananas, greek yogurt, and pure vanilla extract into a blender until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into popsicle molds. If you don’t have popsicle molds, try and make mini popsicles by using an ice mold!
- Please your popsicle mold into the freezer. When they are not completely frozen, feel free to place popsicle sticks into the center. Next, do not remove mold out of the freezer till they are frozen.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a saucepan on the stove or in a bowl in the microwave. For best results, use a saucepan.
- When chocolate is melted, remove from the stove. Do not use the chocolate until it is cooled completely.
- Take frozen popsicles out of the freezer and remove them from the mold.
- Next, take each popsicle and dip it into the chocolate. Please each one in a freezer.
These popsicles are so easy to make and delicious as well. If you want, you can even grind up almonds or other toppings and add them to the popsicle once you tip it in the chocolate. These treats will definitely cool you down this Spring/Summer!